My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Friday, December 09, 2005

Outtakes From A Sufjan Stevens Album


  1. O Majestic Gurnee! Shower Us With Your Many Beautiful Gifts!
  2. We Won't Ignore Ya When You're in Peoria
  3. My Mother, My Father, I Have Left Home To Embrace The Ancient Cryptic Calm of Shaumberg
  4. Look To The Left! Look Up! Look Behind! Hello, Winnetka! Hello!
  5. Don't Worry About Me! My Broken Heart Was Mended At Hoffman Estates! (or, The Day Billy Corgan Delivered A Litter Of Kittens)
  6. Dear Lisle, I've Got Nothing For You. Sorry, Lisle. God Bless, Sufjan
  7. CTA, Carry Me Away...The Breeze, The Flowers, The Beauty of The El
  8. Excuse Me! Can't You See? Kankakee!
  9. Clap Your Hands! Smile! Be Very Happy! This Song Has Nothing To Do With Illinois! Now Spin Around! Clap Some More!

1 Comments:

Blogger Franklin said...

I trust Mr. Stevens will be enlisting you as co-lyricist for the upcoming "What Did Delaware to the Party?".

10:13 AM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home