My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

Here Comes Your Band

It's Fried-day (as in, the day on which my brain is most fried), so I'll leave the poor English language alone for now and post some pictures I snapped of The Pixies at this summer's Lollapalooza festival in Chicago's Grant Park.


Our EmCee speaketh: "Welcome tooo thee Moppet Show,
with our very special guests - THE PIXIES!!! YAAAAYYY!!!"

A full band shot that I managed to take in between
my many bouts of jumping up and down and screaming.



Kim is The Deal.

Black Francis Frank Black Frank...eh, whatever:
That Guy Who Screams A Lot



Yup, that's Kim Deal again. Sometimes crappy photography
yields trippy results, and I end up with pictures that look
like stills from Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' video.


The backdrop for our evening's entertainment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Carrie said...

Great pics!!! Yay! Gld you had such a good time. And good to see you're bloggin again. :)

7:26 AM, October 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home